Sometimes, creativity is best found out of the office. A new environment with good food and delicious coffee can be just the right space to relax and chat. Today, the pair of three gathered at The Upper Millstone for our own meeting before catching up with Wade of CHC Catering and Calderwood Hall. Freshly baked Cremuffins (a croissant dough filled with custard and peaches), warm Pain au Chocolat and the wholesome country loaf were the delectable items we enjoyed! The Cappuccinos and Vietnamese Iced Coffee were awesome too.
- Book Review: “Building A StoryBrand” the message affects the bottom line
- Book Review: “Lead Your Tribe, Love Your Work” inspired and resonated!
- Book Review: “Supreme Leadership” increased my effectiveness as a leader!
- Create an effective rather than expensive marketing campaign with these 3 tips!
- We have launched a new online course!